New e-tool allows customers to upload full material list and quickly locate parts.
Kele recently launched My Project Portal on kele.com. My Project Portal is Kele’s latest e-tool and is designed for times when customers need to quickly source a full material list. The tool allows users to upload a complete BOM, see a price, and checkout within minutes. Customers have three options for uploading lists, including an Excel file, copied and pasted information, or entered manually.
“The goal of My Project Portal is to make our customers’ lives easier,” said Kele Director of Marketing Katie Campbell. “Many customers find themselves sourcing products on their material list from multiple resources and vendors. This results in multiple POs and invoices, disorganized shipments, and products not arriving on a desired schedule. My Project Portal streamlines the entire ordering process.”
Once material lists are entered, they can be saved as either a template, list, or project prior to ordering. Users also have the ability to search/add additional parts and collaborate with team members and Kele sales associates. Other features include:
- Customization by adding additional parts through predictive search and adjusting quantities
- Sharing capabilities across a customer’s account
- Ability to email to others on a customer account or print for internal signoff
- Options to add descriptions and tags
- Filtering by various tags, favorites, date created, etc.