Effective date: March 1, 2017
Kele uses the information collected via the Kele Digital Platforms to:
- market and improve Kele services,
- transact business with Kele customers,
- improve the Kele Digital Platforms and the content distributed through them,
- contact you with updates to and information about the Kele Digital Platforms and Kele services and activities, to help with fraud identification,
- conduct other Kele marketing, promotional and informational activities,
- identify the type of digital and other content, messaging and information visitors to the Kele Digital Platforms value most, assess and monitor certain user experience, and
- help Kele understand the efficacy of the content, messaging and information provided through the Kele Digital Platforms.
Kele.com login currently provides users with access to several Kele applications. Other applications require separate registrations. In the future, Kele may add other features to those accessed through kele.com login.