VZ8250U5000B | Schneider Electric Buildings | Thermostats & Controllers
VAV ROOM CONTROLLER, NO PIR, NO ZIGBEE
Manufacturer:Schneider Electric Buildings
add to cart
product family specifications
24VAC ±15% recommended, Absolute Max 29.5VAC, 50/60Hz or 24Vdc ±15%
Peak Device Consumption
Up to 6VA with CO2 sensor or Wi-Fi module
Plus Output Load
Max Total 94VA
Transformer Maximum Rating
100VA, 4.17 A
Nine Electronic Relays
24VAC or 24VDC ± 15% same as input power, 1.0 Amp., in-rush = 3.0 Amps
Four Analog Outputs
0 - 10 Vdc, 5mA maximum, (2 kilo-ohm resistance)
Configurable Output Analog/Electronic Relay
0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F); 0% to 95% R.H. non-condensing
-30 °C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F); 0% to 95% R.H. non-condensing
Local 10 K NTC type 2 thermistor
Temperature Sensor Resolution
± 0.1ºC ( ± 0.2ºF)
Temperature Control Accuracy
± 0.5ºC ( ± 0.9ºF) @ 21ºC (70ºF) typical calibrated
Humidity Sensor Precision
Reading range from 10-90% RH, non-condensing; 10% to 20% precision: 10%; 20% to 70% precision: 5%; 70% to 90% precision: 10%
Humidity Sensor Stability
Less than 0.25% yearly (typical drift)
Occ. Unocc and Standby Cooling Setpoint Range
12.0ºC to 37.5ºC (54ºF to 100ºF)
Occ. Unocc and Standby Heating Setpoint Range
4.5ºC to 32ºC (40ºF to 90ºF)
Room and Outdoor Air Temperature Display Range
-40ºC to 50ºC (-40ºF to 122ºF)
Proportional Band for Room Temperature Control
Cooling and Heating: Default: 1.8ºC (3.2ºF)
Modulating 0-10 VDC across UI19, UI24 to Common
Dry contact across terminals UI16, UI17 to Common
Remote Temperature Sensor
10 K NTC Type 2 thermistor UI20, UI22, UI23
Power supply: 16 or 18 gauge; Communications: 22 gauge typical, 24 gauge minimum
0.34 kg (0.75 lb)
12cm/4.72in (H) x 8.6cm/3.38in (W) x 2.5cm/1in (D)
0.75 lb (0.34 kg)
product family features
- Low-voltage microprocessor-based Variable Air Volume (VAV) controller.
- Configurable to support damper control for Pressure Independent (PI), and Pressure Dependent (PD) VAV systems.
- Pre-programmed, containing all required I/O to accomplish VAV application.
- Embedded local configuration utility using the touch screen allowing for simplified configuration, sequence selection, re-
- initialization, setting of setpoints, and control of display settings.
- Accurate temperature control using a PI (Proportional-Integral) algorithm.
- Integrated changeover function.
- Configurable temporary or permanent local override setpoints.
- Local or remote override during unoccupied mode.
- Adjustable local unoccupied heating and cooling setpoint limits, as well as maximum heating and minimum cooling limits.
- Adjustable dead and proportional bands.
- Remote night set back.
- Door, window, wall, ceiling, or motion detection.
- Custom programs using Lua Scripts.
more information & related documents
The VZ8250 Room Controller is a new cost-effective solution that provides contractors with an easy to implement solution for Variable Air Volume (VAV) applications. It is designed for zone temperature control in Variable Air Volume systems. An Air Handling unit and a VAV rooftop unit serve many zones within a building by supplying a varying amount of supply air at a constant supply air temperature. Additional flexibility and energy savings can be achieved with optional wireless door, window, motion and water leak sensors. An elegantly simple casing combines with configurable screen colors to match decor. Display your own logo and custom messages on screen to reinforce your brand and provide a more enjoyable occupant experience.
VAV ROOM CONTROLLER, NO PIR, NO ZIGBEE
Schneider Electric Buildings
BACnet Integration Guide
Modbus Integration Guide
User Interface Guide
User Interface Quickstart Guide
VZ8250VAVKIT1-MS41-6043 Installation Guide
VZ8250VAVKIT1-EP Series Datasheet
VZ8250VAVKIT1-EP Series Installation Manual
VZ8250VAVKIT1-T Series Datasheet
VZ8250VAVKIT1-T Series Installation Manual
customers also searched
Recommended for You