A-418A | DWYER INSTRUMENTS INC | Pressure
PLASTIC WALL PLATE SPACE
Manufacturer:DWYER INSTRUMENTS INC
add to cart
product family specifications
product family features
- Duct pressure sensors A-301-K and A-302-K are used with pressure transmitters and pressure switches. Two sensors are required to monitor pressure across coils, filters, blowers, etc. The A-301-K and A-302-K have four radial sensing holes and 4" (10.2 cm) insertion depth. The A-308-K should be used only where accuracy is not critical. All mount in a 3/8" hole in the duct. If the interior of the duct is not accessible, an optional A-345-K flange mounting kit may be used.
- Static and total pressure sensing kit 60681 is used for monitoring static pressure (aspiration) or total pressure (impact). The kit includes a 7" (17.8 cm) universal sensing probe, adjustable mounting flange, 1/4" adapter, and 3' (0.9 m) length of tubing (1/4" ID x 3/8" OD). For total (impact) pressure applications, install the curved tip opening facing into the air stream or away from the air stream for vacuum applications.
- Duct air flow sensors 21122 (4") and 21123 (8") are used primarily for proving air flow. The opening in the tip of the 4" (10.2 cm) aluminum tube faces upstream and senses impact (total) pressure. The "-112" models accept 1/8" to 1/4" ID flexible tubing.
- Outdoor Static Pressure Sensor Model A-306-Kprovides an outdoor pressure signal for reference in building pressurization applications. The A-306-K includes the sensor, 50' (15.24m) of vinyl tubing, mounting bracket, and hardware.
- Room Static Pressure Sensor RPS is a stainless steel, wall-mounted room static pressure sensor. It mounts directly to the wall or to a standard electrical box. The Model RPS-W is a white plastic, wall-mounted room static pressure sensor, and the Model RPS-I is ivory. The RPS sensors have a 100 micron stainless steel breather vent.
- Filter Kit Model A-605 includes an aluminum surface mounting bracket and screws, two 5 ft lengths of 1/4" aluminum tubing, two static pressure tips, and two plastic vent valves.
- Surge Dampener Model SD-01 absorbs rapid pressure fluctuations to provide steady pressure outputs. The dampener has two independent channels - one for the low pressure tubing and one for the high pressure tubing. Surge dampeners are typically used with outdoor pressure sensors, which are subject to wind gusts, and isolation rooms, clean rooms, or operating rooms where opening or closing doors creates sudden pressure changes.
more information & related documents
Duct and room static pressure sensors, outdoor pressure sensors, filters and surge dampener accessories for pressure transmitters and pressure switches
PLASTIC WALL PLATE SPACE
DWYER INSTRUMENTS INC
customers also searched
Recommended for You