Our Values Statement
Kele, Inc. is a customer focused, results driven, continuously improving organization that bases all that it does on building trusting relationships both internally and externally.
At Kele, there is nothing wrong with being obsessed. . . so long as it’s with our values! Everything we do must focus on providing outstanding customer service to all of those we serve, both internally and externally. No matter what an associate’s role is here at Kele, each associate’s job impacts our customers. To this end we consider our associates to be our most valuable resource. We want our associates to think of our company as a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work!
Every member of the Kele team plays a key role in our mantra of: “We Make It Easy.”
Our associates must be committed to the following:
- Acting in a professional and courteous manner toward our customers, our vendors, fellow associates, and our communities. (Being Customer Focused)
- Performing our duties and responsibilities in a competent, prompt, and professional manner. (Building Trusting Relationships)
- Doing the very best we can in all that we do. (Being Results Driven)
- Striving to get better at whatever we are doing. (Seeking Continuous Improvement)
A Great Place to Work
In addition to offering competitive salaries, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for career progression, we offer a large selection of benefits to help promote our associates’ health and well being, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Basic life and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
A Great Place to Play
At Kele, we believe in working hard, but we also value a work/life balance. Not only do our associates receive paid time off and company paid holidays, we also regularly provide opportunities for our associates to attend local events, such as concerts and professional sporting events, all at premier venues such as FedEx Forum, the Orpheum Theatre, and AutoZone Park!
A Great Place to Serve
Kele believes in serving the community. We partner with local nonprofit organizations such as Youth Villages, Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA), and the Ronald McDonald House, to provide our associates with the opportunity to volunteer and give back to the communities in which we live and work.
If you want to be part of an organization that provides a great place to work, play, and so much more, then Kele may be the place for you!