Our Values Statement
Kele, Inc. is a customer focused, results driven, continuously improving organization that bases all that it does on building trusting relationships both internally and externally.
At Kele, there is nothing wrong with being obsessed. . . so long as it’s with our values! Everything we do must focus on providing outstanding customer service to all of those we serve, both internally and externally. No matter what an associate’s role is here at Kele, each associate’s job impacts our customers. To this end we consider our associates to be our most valuable resource. We want our associates to think of our company as a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work!
Every member of the Kele team plays a key role in our mantra of: “We Make It Easy.”
Our associates must be committed to the following:
- Acting in a professional and courteous manner toward our customers, our vendors, fellow associates, and our communities. (Being Customer Focused)
- Performing our duties and responsibilities in a competent, prompt, and professional manner. (Building Trusting Relationships)
- Doing the very best we can in all that we do. (Being Results Driven)
- Striving to get better at whatever we are doing. (Seeking Continuous Improvement)
A Great Place to Work
In addition to offering competitive salaries, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for career progression, we offer a large selection of benefits to help promote our associates’ health and well being, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Basic life and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
A Great Place to Play
At Kele, we believe in working hard, but we also value a work/life balance. Not only do our associates receive paid time off and company paid holidays, we also regularly provide opportunities for our associates to attend local events, such as concerts and professional sporting events, all at premier venues such as FedEx Forum, the Orpheum Theatre, and AutoZone Park!
A Great Place to Serve
Kele believes in serving the community. We partner with local nonprofit organizations such as Youth Villages, Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA), and the Ronald McDonald House, to provide our associates with the opportunity to volunteer and give back to the communities in which we live and work.
If you want to be part of an organization that provides a great place to work, play, and so much more, then Kele may be the place for you!
Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative works as part of a team with all sales team members and Customer Care Team members to proactively meet our customers’ expectations by delivering exceptional customer service to all Kele customers.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Accurately enter and acknowledge orders placed via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail
- Retrieve, accurately enter, and/or acknowledge orders entered via customer’s electronic PO portal
- Monitor and release web orders as required
- Address all sales backlog issues to ensure accurate and expedient order shipment
- Proactively problem solve for customers who have experienced an error with their order and follow up with same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist customers with use and navigation of the Kele website and catalog
- Act as an overflow resource for inbound sales calls providing quotes, order entry, order follow up, product and application information, and other requests as required by the customer
- Handle literature requests for catalogs, pricing, data sheets, and other requested information
- Resolve customer concerns pertaining to products and services
- Develop a thorough knowledge of products in the Kele catalog and other products our vendors offer
- Participate in training opportunities and self-study to increase product and industry knowledge and improve personal performance
- Place outgoing phone calls to Kele customers to obtain required information to complete the sale of a previously ordered product or service
- Three or more years of related work experience
- Two to four years of undergraduate work or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have the ability to learn and utilize Customer Relationship Management software
- General knowledge of BAS products and applications
To apply for the role of Customer Care Representative, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Distribution Clerk I
The Distribution Clerk I replenishes and picks customer orders while maintaining a neat and orderly work environment within establishments by performing the duties below.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Uses RF equipment to pick customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or replenishments as well as determining items to be moved, gathered, or distributed while maintaining production standard
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas/conveyor belt to stocking or other storage areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as home location, size, type, style, color, or product code
- Picks customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or carts, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Verifies materials are marked with identifying information
- Opens boxes, pallets and other containers
- Counts items for distribution within DC to ensure conformance to company standards
- Uses handheld RF equipment to enter records
- Operate electric lift to transport stored items from stock locations to shipping stations
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year or less of related work experience
- Ability to work in a safe manner, ensure accuracy in all transactions, and meet or maintain the position’s production requirements in thirty days or less.
- Ability to frequently lift/move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 70 pounds
- Experience operating powered industrial equipment, such as forklifts is preferred but not required
To apply for the role of Distribution Clerk I, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Manufacturing Supervisor plans, directs, and coordinates activities involved in the manufacturing of Kele Precision Manufacturing products and procedures.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Assume direct responsibility for workflow and associate supervision in assigned areas to achieve/exceed manufacturing and customer satisfaction goals
- Manage performance of manufacturing associates in assigned areas to achieve superior results using best practice, LEAN processes and compliance with ISO9001 standards
- Perform all administrative supervisory responsibilities to include administering company policy in assigned areas
- Schedule and implement work flows and processes required to meet delivery and quality goals
- Ensure efficiency and organization by driving successful efforts in housekeeping, WIP tracking and WIP status
- Track and maximize productivity by monitoring time standards as required
- Lead improvement efforts in assigned areas based on KPM procedures combining LEAN manufacturing and countermeasures
- Support engineering efforts as required
- Participate in the conceptual development of a project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Conduct and provide monthly quality audits and metrics as scheduled
- Responsible and accountable for quality control to include making necessary adjustments in order to produce product within specifications and rejecting product outside of specifications
- Monitor area to ensure associates are following company policies including productivity, attendance, etc.
- Maintain non-consumable stock on items that are used in the department throughout the month in order to modify and assemble orders
- Responsible for associate training to include equipment operation and performing technical processes as well as cross training associates on all other job functions in the area
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency
- Implement and support all safety procedures
- Inspect parts for conformity with specifications
- Work at different work stations as production needs require
- Cut, strip, solder and mount electrical wire inside enclosures
- Operate production line machinery
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of manufacturing experience, or equivalent level of education/experience
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Must have a thorough understanding of production scheduling and productivity output
- Must be highly skilled in implementing and controlling work flow and improving inventory accuracy while maximizing internal and external customer service levels
- Ability to achieve a thorough understanding of Intuitive ERP and manufacturing and inventory control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with direct reports, applying company policy and attendance guidelines while leading associates in a positive direction
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Supervisor, please send your resume to email@example.com.